Noida | 23 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

I have already a pending case in Dwarka court (498, through women cell).

Opposite party offering me out of settlement. My last hearing date was 07/072021, but it was postponed due to Covid. My next hearing date in November 2021. My question is that if courts are not doing any fresh activity so is that possible that court will entertain this settlement. I want settlement through court, but the opposite party saying that out of settlement is too through court Please guide me
23 Jul, 2021 | 13:28

How come out settlement through court ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Jul, 2021 | 11:01

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of settlement of case under section 498a of CrPC
Sec 498a is non compoundable
But there is way of settlement
For further information you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals