Gurgaon | 30 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

I have a flat in a Gurugram. My son and daughter in law have forced me out of th

My NRI Son and daughter in law have forced me to leave the house during the pandemic. I have no place to go as my brothers and friends are also suffering from COVID .
01 May, 2021 | 01:17

Dear sir,
Sorry to hear the sorry state of affairs at your end.
You can first send a legal notice to your NRI Son and daughter-in-law that they sop forcing you out of your own house post which you will have to take criminal action and also file a civil suit for eviction. That should be sufficient.
For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381.

01 May, 2021 | 00:51

you can reclaim your flat by ousting your son and daughter in law by court order. You can contact me to file a case of eviction against them after serving a legal notice upon them. 9013429126 is my contact number.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals