Bengaluru | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

I dropped pf engineering but the college is refusing the give me back my origina

I dropped out of engineering but the college is refusing to give me back my original certificates. They want me to pay the fee for all 4 years when i have actually dropped out in second year. What should i do
01 Jul, 2021 | 17:27

Send them a legal notice first. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2021 | 14:52

Dear client
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of fees
For details discussion you can contact me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals