Hyderabad | 12 Feb, 2018 (5 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice

I am getting divorced, can my father's property be dragged and sued for it?

I(Male) am getting divorced and my father has properties in his name. Can the other party(wife) sue for my dad's property? asking a share along with my brother and sister? I have a son (5yrs old). Can she use my son and claim a share in my father's properties? My father's properties are earned by himself not by my grandfather. Please advise!

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals