Daltonganj | 16 Nov, 2022 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

I am frauded by college by false advice 420

Sir , I am very poor ST student in DAV engineering college of session 2011-15. My admission is taken free by the college. But at finally at the time giving certificate demand whole fee. What can I do ?
17 Nov, 2022 | 16:37

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications like were you given anything in written about free admission? When college is asking for fee at this time, what are they saying exactly and is it in writing?

You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

17 Nov, 2022 | 08:12

How much fees you paid
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals