Kolkata | 21 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

I am a married woman. Is i have any right on father's house

I want to make a ews certificate and the criteria is should not be posses a home morethan 1000 sqft. I am a widow and staying with my parent' s house .is i have any right on my parent' s house ?
21 Jun, 2021 | 23:53


Buy staying no rights will be created, being legal heir you MAY* get a share.

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals