Hyderabad | 09 Aug, 2019 (3 years, 7 months ago)

General Advice

I am a banker, I did a mistake that I truly believed one of my friend

I have given counterfoil slip which duly signed, he write himself the amount is 2 lacs now he put case on me now. FIR filed and court called me after 15 days of remand. What should I do now
Kanishka Arora
05 Sep, 2019 | 14:41

Thanks for your Query.We are happy to help you.Please call us at 7905073300 or reach us at support@lawyered.in


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals