Kolkata | 08 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

how to vacate the house

I have given the house to a person just to live in.I do not take any house rent from him. The bus was kept for home careI want to live in that house and he is not vacating the houseI don't want to go to court, won't be able to give that long timeI didn't do any agreement because I just gave him home care for 3 or 4 months
08 Jul, 2021 | 10:33

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim possession
For details discussion you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals