Navi Mumbai | 16 Apr, 2019 (4 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

How to take water connection in shop if builder has not given any?

My building is a g+7 residential cum.commercial complex,for which two water supply are available one for residential another for commercial ,so I asked the society for a connection for my shop from the commercial and even suggested them for a separate line for all the shops,the same way the residential people are using.But they are saying it's a something against the laws of the society you should approach Cidco for this I said ok ,but I would pay service charges an maintainable charges accordingly then.

Dear Sir,
It is a civil right and if the Society people not coordinating with you then you may approach Hon’ble Civil Court for necessary mandatory relief.



Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals