Bengaluru | 11 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

How to get long pending WP disposed of where am only a repondent..

I am respondent in WP in HC of TS, filed by LIC which is pending since 2010-2011 for reasons better known to petitioner LIC & Judiciary.My advocate is now indispised on health issues.What's the way out for me as the policy matured for payment in 03/2021.please advise.thank u.
11 May, 2021 | 12:40

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9369867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals