Bengaluru | 17 Aug, 2017 (5 years, 7 months ago)

General Advice

How to get divorce quickly?

Wanted to get quicker divorce as we were married for more than 6 years. Staying apart from more than 5 years. My husband's family is not approachable even for any talks. Not interested to stay together anymore.
22 Aug, 2017 | 20:42

Mam , for quick process you can file a mutual divorce.. If they are not approachable , you can file a divorce petition and if they do not appear in court , the court will pass ex-parte divorce.. Kindly contact for further guidence on topic.. Advocate Hemant Chaudhary ph:- 9654062181


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals