Chittoor | 15 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

How to follow up next steps after judgement is favourable to us.

We filed a case on a person who took money from us for business purpose. He died later and his family refused to pay back. We filed a case regarding the same n won, justified. It's been 1.5 years the judgement announced but we didn't get any money. How to follow up further. We are struggling financially. What's the use of money if we don't get when required. So, I want to know further steps what to do legally so that they pay us back our money.
15 Jul, 2021 | 17:10

Dear client
You can file execution proceedings before Honourable court and you can take legal heirs of deceased on record
For any help you can mail me on

Asker 15 Jul, 2021 | 18:15

Thank you so much for the help in advance

Asker 15 Jul, 2021 | 18:15

Thank you. They are already on record before.

15 Jul, 2021 | 16:44

Message me on my e-mail. i'll give you a suggestion. E-mail- ""

15 Jul, 2021 | 16:11

You should file an execution in the court. You can reach met at +91-9041653983


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals