Mumbai | 28 Jun, 2019 (3 years, 11 months ago)

General Advice

How can I get declaration from court about mental unsound person

Father died and he made nomination of his wife and two daughters to get his pf in his company. Company asked three of them to get bank account in their names. Bank require declaration from court about the mentally unsound daughter. How to get the same from mumbai

Dear Sir,
You may get such certificate from any hospital who is dealing with mental disorders.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals