Udupi | 15 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice


My husband and his brother paid homeloan together, and closed the settlement. But this house is in my mother in law name. We wont stay in this house, whenever we go to stay there for fewdays, my mother in law is not treat good, she will torture us different different matter. Every time she say that she will give this house to her elder daughter. Only my husband his brother only paid the money. Want to know, we wont get anything there, can't we stay there.
15 Jan, 2022 | 15:14

Dear Mam,
I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Jan, 2022 | 14:35

Dear client
If coparcenary ancestral property all legal heirs have equal rights and share
Therefore all legal heirs can stay there as per settled principal of law.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals