Hoshiarpur | 02 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice


We have ancestral property at our village my father is no more and I have one uncle and two aunt...and intially hv great bonding with aunts but it does not work now ..they want their share in property plz guide if we give their share then they give tht to uncle .. is there any law they canot do that ...partition to be carried out equally
02 Sep, 2021 | 16:13

Sir, I will provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals