Solan | 21 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Himachal Pradesh

A person block the road and start stone pelting and after self defence and blocking him he also got some wounds. He give bribe to police and doctor and make a critical injury report. File a case in court. What next to do?
21 Jul, 2021 | 21:11

Did the court issued summons to them ? and please show me the copy of plaint you have filed in court.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals