Kangra | 20 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

Himachal Pradesh

in 2018 there was 3 medical bills and one in 2019 but after two years still did not get any money from the state. i am state gov pensioner above 60 and had retired from Dr. RPGMC TANDA HP.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals