Greater Noida | 30 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Hi i want to register rwa in greater noida on a freehold land society .how to do

Hi i want to form residents welfare association in my society which is build on a freehold land in greater noida west. Which document we need and how we proceed with builder plz help
30 Jun, 2021 | 19:10

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals