Suryapet | 16 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

General Advice

Helo sir ,I am a sub contractor.i have a problem with deputy zonal manager.

He is continually creating problem with me and work.he is not asking bribe directly.but he wants mony through the phone pe or google pay.i can't go with CBI because I have to work in this department, so how can I get justice. Tell me pls.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals