Faridkot | 06 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice


Respected Sir/mam. I'm at the place where no one is standing with me. I'm a professionally married. But now I've nothing. People toucher my family toucher me. What I can do for living a better life. I'm not living. Even I've everything, but unfortunately I've nothing in actual. I want my myself back. I want justice. Where I'm living, there my life has been destroyed completely. Please help me. As I'm a girl I've fear from police too. Help me.
07 Nov, 2021 | 11:47

Please elaborate your issue in detail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Nov, 2021 | 08:52

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals