Mumbai | 26 May, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice


At october 2020 i've sold my car to the new purchaser and car was having challan of 8200( which was violated by the owner from which i had purchased). At the time of selling in the agreement i've clearly wrote that the vehicle is sold on 'As is where is basis' and on 'whatever it is basis' and no complaint on whatsoevr and whatever manner shall be entertained further & No Claims, refunds, any payment on whatsoever manner from Seller/Purchaser will not be entertained. In which he had signed and put his thumb impressions too and and that time he wasn't objectifying the issue. Now he used to call me , chat and harrases me that i should pay that challans otherwise he will fight
26 May, 2021 | 17:30

You can call me for advise and discussion of your case
Mobile no 9359867870

26 May, 2021 | 16:46

Send him a legal notice. For any information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.

Shubham Pabbi 26 May, 2021 | 17:58

For the mental harassment he is causing you.

Asker 26 May, 2021 | 17:32

for what should i send legal notice?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals