Palanpur | 06 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

hamare bich jhgade bahot hote he marpit bhi hoti he or muje wo chit kar rahe he

marpit or chiting
06 Jun, 2021 | 17:14


Aap unko divorce karna chahte ho toh aap legal notice bhej sakte ho unko. Agar problem ko resovle karna hain toh aap marriage counseeling bhi le sakte hain. Aap ke decision pe furthe koi action depend karta hain.

Consultation ke liye aap mujhe 7601090381 aur par sampark kar sakte hain.

06 Jun, 2021 | 14:22

if problem is very much serious, then go for divorce and you should also demand monthly maintenance and alimony from him. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail id "".


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals