Halol | 04 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice


Iam a student in my school leaving certificate my wrong caste has been written I want to change it but school is not ready to change it please help me
04 Aug, 2021 | 13:53

I can suggest you a procedure for that, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals