Ahmedabad | 16 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice


The false complaint has been filed against my father. My father is an auto driver, he was going to the regular route and a guy on bike tried to overtake my father and it just touched the silencer of the bike by my father auto. It was his mistake and he filed a complaint.. so we want to do cross fir but police are denying. Is there any other way to file CROSS FIR? Thanks
16 Apr, 2021 | 16:48

This is a matter of accident, you can lodge FIR with police station
You can show me copy of FIR
You can call me for advise mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals