Rajkot | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice


I deposit 1 cheque of 5700 in Nov 2018.there was mistake in signature of person.so the cheque was rejected and I did not get money.He told me to cut the check.I destroyed the cheque.in march 2020,he gave me 4000.Now he is not giving me 2700.I have cheque photo.please help me.
27 Jul, 2021 | 20:05

Send a legal notice to him.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals