Ahmedabad | 15 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice


If you take a mortgage loan from Shroff by making an agreement on the stamp paper of your property and later on not making the returns, Shroff will first give a notice to transfer the property to him or before that the check given to him can be deposited in the bank.
15 Aug, 2021 | 10:57

No. There is no such rule. You have to stop him before he presents cheque in bank, otherwise you will be prosecuted in cheque bounce case. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals