Ahmedabad | 26 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice


I have mortgaged property to MONEY LENDERS and taken a loan. I have not returned the loan to MONEY LENDERS. Can our property be processed in his name first or can he deposit the given cheque in the bank as our security?
26 Jul, 2021 | 15:34

Dear sir
Prior to answer your questions I would like to see the copy of mortgage
For advise and detail discussion please mail me on

26 Jul, 2021 | 14:40

Sir he can adopt both ways. He can file a cheque bounce case against you if you have given a cheque in lieu of loan and he can also forfeit your property if you have done any agreement with him regarding such loan. But if you want to secure yourself, you have to provide me certain details. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals