Gurgaon | 07 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

Getting inputs from CBSE on the letter of request by school

Our kids school raised a request to CBSE regarding correction of marks in class X, when I raised RTI to CBSE seeking inputs on action taken by them, they replied that information is pertaining to 3rd party so can't be shared. Want to know how can we seek inputs on that letter from CBSE and get the appropriate action to be taken by CBSE on the issue.
07 Apr, 2022 | 08:41

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of Right to information Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals