Kakinada | 22 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Getting cheated by lover and lose all my savings

Respected sir / medam I am here for a legal advice my lover had promised me he will marry me and I believed and I had given home so much money can I legally do anything...
23 Jun, 2021 | 21:10

Did you gave him cash or through bank account ? For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Advocate Shubham Pabbi

Shubham Pabbi 26 Jun, 2021 | 14:42

whatever given in account can be recovered, but it is quite difficult to prove case transactions. Kindly contact me for further discussion.

Asker 23 Jun, 2021 | 22:25

Sometimes cash sometimes through account

23 Jun, 2021 | 07:17

You can lodge FIR with police station
If you want legal advise then call me
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals