Jharsuguda | 03 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Fraud forged, cheating with blood relation

Seeking legal advice A home constructed by my sons 10 year ago on land of his Late Father and 2nd one son (central government employee Coal India) was taken a Home loan against mortgage of land of father on mutual understanding and conditions of paying EMI through collecting Rent from first floor and now'loan EMI going to close. And we are very much in shocked to know that my 2nd Son was made a sale deed inflavor of his duplicate Name as well as changes of father name instead of mortgage to bank,and all documents related to Sale Deed over and Patta RoR Etc inflavor of his duplicate name ,and now he claimed the ownership of the house and verbal notice to vacate the house of his brother and sister. What should I do against such cheating Fraud with blood relation as father was illiterate and not having much listening power and all brother blindly trust on him. Please suggest with legal advise to cancel the sale deed and stop transfer or gift of this property to any other third-party as per Indian law and legal action against such Fraud forged cheating. Father was died after one year of deed 9 year ago. Thanks
03 Apr, 2022 | 15:43

Please reach me at 9794148274

03 Apr, 2022 | 14:09

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Apr, 2022 | 13:47

Dear client.
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of cancellation of sale deed with perpetual injunction restraining the brother from execution of any gift or sale deed in future
Show me copy of documents of your case paper than we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals