New Delhi | 17 Sep, 2018 (4 years, 8 months ago)

General Advice

File divorce case from a different place

My sister lives in Delhi with her husband. She wants a divorce and move to our hometown in Katihar. Can we file and fight the case from Katihar?
24 Sep, 2018 | 12:48

Yes, you can file divorce from Katihar.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals