Kolkata | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

File complain against NGO

I was beating my pet on roof top and one of my neighbour made a video secretly and sent the same to a NGO. One day after the incident some people from the NGO came to my residence and harassed me and made the whole incidence live on Facebook and demanded the pet to be handed over to them but when I refused to their proposal they took the help of the local police and took the pet away from me. After a Week they returned my pet in a very bad health condition. I want to know whether I can take any action against the NGO & my neighbour for secretly taking the video. Please advise.
05 Aug, 2021 | 11:48

No. You can't do anything. There is a rule of law that one should come to court with clean hands. and you have beaten your pet which is also a crime. So don't expect justice by legal ways. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Aug, 2021 | 11:13

Dear sir
Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals