Gondia | 21 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Fake allegations and fake report and police is asking for money to compromise.

Sir , I am Ashish and 25 year old. Opposition alleged fake report on me and now police wants money to compromise and threatened me that if u will not give money then u will be in trouble but I know that I didn't do anything so why I will give money and comprise please suggest me what I do now.
22 Jun, 2021 | 18:05


Which sections have been alleged against you?

For any further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

21 Jun, 2021 | 23:54


You can complaint the anti corruption of the bribe being asked for

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals