Kurnool | 04 May, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

ex girlfriend blackmailing me

Hi Sir, My name is krishna from Kurnool, AP, India Fewmonths back my girlfriend brokeup with me stating I dont have any properties and my salary is comparably lesser than mine.Now she is again asking to me get patch up. Initially everything was good and then her sister and brother in law started blackmailing me stating I have physically used the girl(I have kissed and hugged her, sometimes naked video calls happened). Recently, she visited my home. I thought of patchup because of this blackmails. and then she was close to me for some days and one fine day she made a nude video call to me and asked me to get nude. Out of control, I became nude and she took screenshots of that and started to blackmail me again. Now that they got enough proofs, they started blackmailing me again to marry her. Recently they came to our home and made a big scene infront of our neighbours.Also, at this time when they made scene at my home, they took a video recording of me claiming ok for what they say. I dont have mom and dad. I literally dont want her in my life again due to this kind of mentality. Please let me know if there is something that I can get rid of her
05 May, 2021 | 23:23


Do you have any recording of them threatening you that they will leak the picture or anything like that, then you can approach the police with a formal complaint and register an FIR against them under section 506 of IPC - criminal intimidation.

For further queries or information, you can contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

04 May, 2021 | 14:59

taking nude picture without consent is itself an offense so do not get scared of her threat she will get into more problem if she try to make that picture public. secondly no one can force you to marry anyone without your consent not even if you have promised someone to marry. so do not lose your ground and stay firm in your decision is not marrying her. Get married with someone of your choice as soon as possible. Finally keep in touch with me if you want to take legal advice on every step that she takes against you. If i was in AP it would have been much easier because I could have helped you with your case in the court. nevertheless if you want legal advice then i am available at 9013429126.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals