Mumbai | 30 Mar, 2019 (4 years, 2 months ago)

General Advice

Encroachment by restaurant in housing society

A restaurant owner in our housing society has encroached on the common area of the society without obtaining an NOC from the society. Also, the restaurant is running a kitchen in the encroached area. What action can the housing society take against the restaurant?

Dear Sir,
You can immediately approach a Civil Court and get a mandatory injunction and remove such kitchen in the encroached area.

01 Apr, 2019 | 12:08

Thank you for your query. We appreciate your trust in Lawyered in seeking resolution to your question. To help you further, please refer to the helpful article below.

For further help, please "post your requirements" here -
Search for "Property Matter" lawyers at -


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals