Delhi | 15 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Employment Issue

I have checked one employment notification. There was 1 clause stating "Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body". I have done 3 years articleship under a member if ICAI (ICAI is a statutory body). Whether it can be said that I have experience under Statutory body bcz my articlehship was only under the member of ICAI  and all the monthly performance diaries, power to terminate, and manner of admission was as per rules given ICAI.
15 Sep, 2021 | 10:47

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals