Udaipur | 27 Sep, 2022 (5 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Domestic violence

I got a job in bank in 85. From the beginning a married officer followed me and told people that one of my relative has married a girl from upper caste and he is taking revenge on me by having an affair with me so that he can exploit me or my family. And told people that i should not be told about this so that he can trap me. But he could not trap me and left the job. After 10 years, some officers trapped me on this issue. Due to which i lost my job in 2000. And my family members are torturing me for 22 years. My husband is now having an affair with someone and now wants to divorce me. I don't know what to do .My husband doesn't allow me to earn and wherever i go, i get stalk from many people by my husband.. Now i am 59 years old.
28 Sep, 2022 | 11:37

Give me detail information of the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals