Bengaluru | 02 May, 2018 (5 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

Divorce certificate

Hi i had my divorce 4 years back..I am a Muslim women...For the proof of divorce I only have talaq in stamp paper from my ex if I want a certificate from government what should I do??

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals