New Delhi | 13 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice

Disturbing environment due to neighbour

We live on 2nd floor of building and there is always on daily basis voice of fights and screaming comes from 3rd floor that scares my family and disturb our peace of mind. We want to live in our house peacefully but with the current situation it won't be possible. We spoke to them no.of times to stop it but they are not stoping it even when our peace of mind is disturbed
15 Mar, 2022 | 00:14

1. Everyone has a right to live peacefully in their house without being disturbed.
2. File a police complaint against such neighbour.
For consultation please write to me at

13 Mar, 2022 | 19:02

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of nuisance which causing disturbance to peace
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals