Sri Potti Sriramulu (Nellore) | 09 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

General Advice

Distrubing Privacy

Privacy issue We r staying in a own house(2portions) from 20yrs, 1yr back we shift to 1portion to another portion , the place (1&1/2feet width) left between my home and beside home which is in bedroom side - back street peoples r using it as short cut to enter into my street from we told many peoples do not enter into that place but some peoples repeatedly passing through it when we told them again they are arguing like you peoples have only 1/2feet place in that ur beside home has more than urs u dont have rights to tell , when we tell to beside home please keep something we felt lot of distrubance when peoples enter into that they replied we left this place for using as a road to enter into ur street , *ur sunshade constructed extra 3inches into my place* (ofcourse this is fact but we didnt construct this house we purchased from other person), beside home didnt say to remove extra constuction which is in their place instead of that they doing all like this using that place as road with their street peoples. we felt lot of distrubance when peoples passing through that place Dont we have rights to refuse this distrubance? please suggest a way to solve this issue
09 Dec, 2021 | 12:52

Have you talked to the municipal authorities regarding this ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

09 Dec, 2021 | 12:44

Call me we will discuss your case


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals