Hyderabad | 27 Feb, 2017 (5 years, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Distribution of mother property after her death between son and married daughter

Hi, My-Self son explained abt your case. The case was about the distribution property among son and a married daughter(Married on 1982) without will. My father died on 1999 and My Mother died on 2010. My Father self-acquired property(No ancient property) self living house was put on my mother's name. Now I want transfer property which was on my mother. Now I have two Question. 1) Does my sister has share in my mother's property ?(House that we are currently living) 2) What is procedure for transfering house with my name .
01 Mar, 2017 | 18:00

With regard to your first question, please note that yes your sister has equal share in your mothers property, unless un-till there is Will in your favour.

For transferring the property in your name you need to obtain a relinquish deed from your sister.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals