New Delhi | 17 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice


I want to file the case against of my 2 Neighbour they have increased the Ramp size which make obstruction in street for Vechile bring and cleaning of sewer as well but few not in my support can I file the case against of them or CRPC 133
17 Aug, 2021 | 15:04

Yes, you can file a case under 133 crpc, but before filing case, you need to send your neighbors a legal notice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Aug, 2021 | 11:21

Yes, you can file the same.
There are other remedies also which I suggest you should take up first.

For further inquiry contact:


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals