Delhi | 27 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice


My husband issued cheque and the person has filed case under section 138
27 Aug, 2021 | 17:33

Have you received the Summons/notice from court ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals