Noida | 06 Feb, 2021 (2 years ago)

General Advice


I am repaying my housing loan alone now which was earlier repaid jointly by me and my spouse. My spouse is not repaying loan. However taking all decisions on the flat without my consent. Can I send legal notice to my spouse. Pls provide solution

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals