New Delhi | 27 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice


I want divorce from my husband,I married 21 of march and I'm seprate from him just after a month of marrige . Can you Please suggest me a best way .
30 Apr, 2022 | 12:40

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

28 Apr, 2022 | 15:24

You need to file a divorce in Family Court..........................
And more more clarification
contact me on..9818721841

27 Apr, 2022 | 18:21

You also have the option of getting your marriage declared null and void i.e. declared as non-existent since the beginning. This will help you to not get the tag of a divorcee as well.
However, the grounds are very limited.
Otherwise, you can file for divorce in Family Court in the district where you are currently residing. Please ensure that you have valid proof to show your residence in that district. There are other territorial jurisdiction where you can file for divorce.
You also have the option of mutual divorce where both the parties are agreeing for divorce.

For more clarification and assistance, kindly contact through

27 Apr, 2022 | 16:25

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

27 Apr, 2022 | 16:13

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

27 Apr, 2022 | 16:12

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of divorce
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals