Delhi | 16 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice


I have married with Nepali woman. I want to make her aadhar card. What do I need to obtain this? As in Indian and Nepal no passport and visa requirement so she only have Nepal proof.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals