Jammu | 09 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

Defected cement my lentil starts seepage within one year what should i do ?How t

We laid slab or Lentil of our House in 2020 now there appears small cracks and entire lentil leaks and seepage is there because of faulty cement acc good .Where can we file case for claim?can we also file against contractor?
09 Jul, 2021 | 16:18

You have to send a legal notice to the contractor as well as to the authorized officers of ACC company. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.

09 Jul, 2021 | 10:15

Dear client
Please mention whether leakage crack caused due to the contractor or due to default in cement
For details discussion you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals