Ghaziabad | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Defaulter tenants now running away.

I rented my flat in ghaziabad . He defaulted on loan and gave my address as living address proof. Now I m recievi g bank people and court notices at my address. Who is to blame for this. How can I get out of this. Do I have to pay money? This is happening for about 4 years.
27 Jul, 2021 | 17:23

You need not to do anything. Address cannot be a problem in loan proceedings, so relax.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

27 Jul, 2021 | 16:22

As long as you are not the recipient of the loans, there can be no legal proceedings against you, however, you can send a legal reply to the banks stating all the facts and submitting that any further follow-ups with you shall be treated as harassment and compensation will be sought for the same. This can be done through a legal notice.

27 Jul, 2021 | 16:20


Why would you pay? , it's not your liability


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals