New Delhi | 12 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

General Advice

contempt of court in mediation settlement

The other party( my landlady) whom i have entered into mediation , has filed a contempt petition in Saket court . The petition , though is falsified on one ground, in now 4-5 hearing old , I have my self appeared and filed reply . It was landlord tenant dispute. Per mediation i was supposed to handover possession, arrears accrued during the 20 month long suit petition. Was supposed to pay the rent, which i paid but in petition it mentioned no money recd. These were online transfers and statement of accounts has been submitted in the court. NDOH is 6th april . This is in Saket court , in stay in ignou road. I want petition to be dismissed as it falsfied. ,my submission of it being false has been accepted in the court , and

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals