Mumbai | 12 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

General Advice


Dear Sir, (1) I had purchased a flat in 2021 from a person (seller). I had made full and final payment to the seller. (2) Flat transfer fees was Rs. 20,000/-. Out of which Rs. 10,000/- was payable by me and Rs. 10,000/- was payable by the seller. (3) I had made applicable payment to the co-operative housing society by cheque for transferring the flat in my name, including Rs. 10000/- transfer fees. (4) The seller had issued a cheque for Rs. 10,000/- towards transfer fees to the co-operative housing society which was bounced. (5) The seller has still not paid the transfer fees Rs. 10,000/- to the co-operative housing society. (6) The co-operative housing society has not transferred the flat in my name due to aforesaid issue. Now they are asking me to pay extra Rs. 10,000/- for transferring the flat in my name. Please advise, what I can do to make the co-operative housing society transfer the flat in my name?
12 Jan, 2022 | 13:20

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals